Search Open Jobs
Edit your Application
View Application History
Manager II Investigations & Corporate Asset Protection - Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services
Full/Part Time Status
8301 Professional Place Suite 115
About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to six East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, GIANT/MARTIN'S, Hannaford and Stop & Shop, as well as the country’s largest online grocery retailer, Peapod. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Information Technology, Merchandising, Marketing & Sourcing Services, Private Brand Products, Pharmacy Services, Not for Resale, Store Services, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com.
Position Title: Manager II Investigations & Corporate Asset Protection
Position Location: Landover, MD
The Manager of Investigations and Corporate Asset Protection spearheads major fraud investigations to include ORC activity within the Brands. The position works cross jurisdictional divisional cases and directs all large scale investigations. They are also responsible for physical security and investigations at RBS office support offices and distribution centers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- > Guide divisional field teams in collecting and presenting evidence to law enforcement in large scale ORC thefts and fraud cases.
- > Work with other retailers and law enforcement to determine where products are being fenced.
- > Coordinate Event Security/Executive Protection.
- > Provide travel security through the weekly oversight of travel reports (Flight/Hotel) and complete required action based on travel guidelines and global threat assessment.
- > Manage staff assignments and ensure focus on current trends.
- > Review team analyses to identify negative loss trends and track ORC and other fraudulent activity.
- > Establish contacts and working relationships with law enforcement agencies.
- > Organize and provide consistent ORC training to detectives to provide them a better working knowledge on obtaining ORC information and education of ORC statutes.
- > Delegate law enforcement requests to appropriate AP team member.
- > Manage posting of ORC photos to divisional databases.
- > Supervise, train and motivate field investigators.
- Manager Support office and Distribution Supply Chain Asset Protection supervision
- Develop and maintain relationships with third part security providers.
- Work with Supply Chain management to ensure adherence to company policies as they related to Asset Protection as well as ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- > Manage department budget and payroll.
- > Provide subject matter expertise, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 Years of retail Asset Protection/Investigations experience preferably with Supply Chain or Corporate settings as well
- Demonstrated ability to manage geographically diverse direct reports
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel.
- Strong computer abilities in order to access various security systems and reports.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management
- Strong interpersonal skills as the position requires regular interaction with direct reports, facility associates, outside vendors and facility management.
- Ability to walk through the facility on an ongoing basis, accessing all areas of the building to include basement, roofs and mechanical rooms.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and direction to complete all required tasks.
Copyright © 2018 Delhaize America - All rights reserved
Legal terms & conditions