||Supervisor III Central Station - Retail Business Services
||About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to provide industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Position Title: Supervisor III Central Station
Position Location: Salisbury, NC
This role is responsible for ensuring the core roles and mission of Central Station are achieved. The manager of this area must be very dynamic, having a vision and plan on how to utilize the information received in Central Station to assist others in making strategic decisions on how to better secure product, DZA facilities and the most valuable resources, our people. This individual is also responsible for leading a team of operators providing professional and accurate responses (verbal and written) to field employees, often during crisis situations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Central Station activities including, but not limited to, fire/intrusion alarm monitoring, incident response, emergency communications, access card management, after hours point of contact, maintaining remote CCTV capabilities, and initial severe weather and natural disaster triage hub.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing and leading a team of Central Station operators, training operators to perform investigative functions through data analysis and CCTV review.
- Responsible for writing ROI and budgeting documents necessary to keep Central Station current and on the cutting edge of new technologies and practices.
- Predictive analysis and exception reporting functionality and applying the analysis to real world settings.
- Act as Loss Prevention department’s point person/spokesperson and subject matter expert on special projects, committees, conference calls, relevant meetings and key company initiatives.
- Assists other departments in critical situations involving e-commerce where fraud or threats have occurred that could ultimately impact associate safety or damage to brand. (Asset protection/Brand protection)