Search Open Jobs
Edit your Application
View Application History
Part-time Dairy/Frozen Food Lead - Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status
456 South Barre Road
Position Title: Part-Time Dairy/Frozen Food Lead flex part time 30-38 hrs per wk
APPLY BY 1/22/2021
Perform duties that ensure department appearance, quality, variety, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level. Demonstrate a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy. Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic customer awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise performance of all duties and responsibilities of all Dairy Frozen Food associates as/when assigned by management.
• Role model outstanding, friendly customer service and use skills and knowledge to offer solutions that meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
• Use good judgment in the delegation, assignment, and follow-up required for the efficient performance of the department.
• Support all operational aspects of Dairy Frozen Food operations as delegated by management.
• Aid in growing sales through effective merchandising strategies.
• Adhere to all of the standard practices in the Center Store Standard Practices Manual.
• Ensure that Dairy Frozen Food conditions involving department appearance, quality, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level.
• Receive, store, process and merchandise all products in accordance with established department standard practices.
• Maintain accurate records of production, shrink, sales, and inventory.
• Cut, mark and stock product, as required.
• Assist in communicating department and company policies to associates.
• Perform various department functions as needed to meet production and customer service guidelines.
• Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques required.
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead and direct others.
• Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
• Must meet minimum age requirements.
• Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
• Meet established volume/activity standards.
• Stand or walk 100% of the time.
• Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
• Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
• Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
• Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform the job functions.
Copyright © 2018 Delhaize America - All rights reserved
Legal terms & conditions